well, you'll all be happy to know that at 9:27 pm Eastern time(the best time) Mercury started on only the second crank. I let him run for about 10 minutes, the back yard was full of smoke. Had that classic Paul Herbert smell(gas). Nothing hurts the enviroment more then Paul Herbert and Mercury.
7 comments:
Thank you Paul Herbert, the Earth may wish a slow death apon you, but we love you dearly.
Some day, someone should invest in a Paul Herbert Hybrid ay?
actually, Paul Herbert doesn't pollute a bit. Its Mercury that is harmful to the earth. If we all want to try and paddle him around the lake I'm game.
Forget the hybrid, why not run him off a fuel cell. Those run off water, its perfect.
F.Y.I. The hybrid is not all that. My new Honda FIT gets better gas milage then the hybrids
I prefer Pacific Time, it's so cool! But this Central Time just sux! It goes by so fast and you just don't have any time at all, it just dissappears all together. Then you get stuck in some timeless void that smells bad, and there are NO cookies here!
Big Brown Assah's Stool Slaws, at the corner of Glenstone and Battlefield!
Tator-cakes plus Riley equals a whole lotta patty-cakes!
Yes Joe, I say we let all the chicks and little kids paddle the boat while we ski our hearts out. Everybody wins!
Not the skies, those poor things, what did they ever do to you. YOU SICKEN ME!!!!
But everything else I agree with.
Post a Comment