I really don't have anything else to say, but its taking a while for the video to download. Looks like I've got about five minutes left, oh wait, better make that four minutes. Cann't really think of anything else to say, ummmm. dum dee dumm dummm. Ohh wait, the Blue Jackets schedule came out the other day. I had to go to my second job and request all the home games off. Thats forty one days, I can't wait for October. The home opener is October 17 against Nashville. We don't do all that well against Nashville (two minutes left) We've only won one out of the last 17 games we've played against them. They use to be our rivels, but we turned into there bitches. We do a lot better against the Red Wings. We beat them 3 times last year. I was there for two of them. Ahh, all done. I'll leave you guys alone for now.
See you next week
Joe
3 comments:
Abbey seems a little jealous
She is, very very very jealous.
Did you see the new NHL 2K9 at your game thing. Rick Nash is on the cover this year.
No hockey talk at the lake. No-one will know what your talking about. And you'll be boring. lol
Post a Comment