Tuesday, July 8, 2008

O.K. Kidz, Last Clue


9 comments:

P. Jacobs said...

I haz a nice black desk chair that I don't use anymore, but it doesn't have lean back action.

So, you want to play Continuum on your birthday with a new desk chair?

pjacobs51 said...

You win, gimmy gimmy now!

pjacobs51 said...

Gimmy duct tape for catz trip to Roswell too!

Mrs. Corbett said...

Beware of black chairs. I bought several of them for my wonderful library through a reputable library website and Frank, our maintainance man, had to reinforce them all because big football players (and big teachers) kept falling over in them and hurting themselves. No lawsuits yet, but still...
I will never buy a chair again without trying it out in person--or with someone who weighs even more than me. It's the leaning back that does it. Even the little middle school kids have a crash every now and then. They think it's funny, but it always startles me.
So there's that.

Alli said...

Oh come on mom, you know that you laugh a little bit inside everytime you see a middle schooler fall. Admit it!

P. Jacobs said...

I love it when kids get hurt

Kelroy said...

Hey, I'll get you a late present when I'm in town. Clue#1: It ain't a chair.

Mrs. Corbett said...

Ok, yeah, there are some kids I like to see fall on the floor and get laughed at.
If only I can make sure that they are the ones who get the "bad" chair.
Speaking of which, Kelroy, when are you coming to town?

pjacobs51 said...

Are you shure you didn't order Black Bears instead of black chairs? You know how the Chinese get things a little mixed up, poison toothpaste and the like. The bears don't like heavy people sitting on them so they flip over. Middle school kids are their favorite food, so they flip over and eat them. No kids left behind.