From my Raytracing class, where we code "rays" to bounce around and act like light. This is used for stuff like Pixar, but it's currently too slow for video games (for now!). Video games tend to do lots of shortcuts so things look about right without simulating how things actually work. Kind of like how veggie burgers mimic hamburgers without having any meat. Only, not as crazy.
Also, check out the latest episode of the newest Internets sensation, Italian Spiderman.
7 comments:
Beautiful stuff--I don't get how it works, but it looks great!
As far as the Italian Spiderman, I think the woman is showing far too much cleavage. This is just an old librarian's point of view. Young, free-spirited SINNERS may feel differently.
I like the smiley face on the red m&m type things. I'm sure that was intintional, or maybe I'm just seeing things.
Free spirited sinners would say, "Get these mutherf**king snakes out of my mutherf**king porno"
Note to mrs. corbett: The walrus was Joe Mike. If you haven't heard. :(
Yeah, that was sad. I didn't know all that was going on with him. Went to his funeral.
Wow! I see the smiley face, too!
I went to his visitation, apparently he died in prison of a heart attack, "or so they say" as his cousin Marty said. I guess he was growing plants too close to a bunch of firearms. One or the other wouldn't be so bad, but both together for some reason is real bad. The only people in the country who get free healthcare and they still can't get it right.
Post a Comment