Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Harry Potter 8: Cruise Control

http://www.mugglenet.com/app/news/full_story/1684

Above is a link to a new Harry Potter short story. Most of you probably already hear dof it: she wrote it to give funds to some charity I think. Anyways, it's been released to normies. It's pretty short, but very cool if you ever got connected to the characters. Emjoy!

PS Dee and I will be in Michigan this week. So don't try calling us cause we'll just laugh in your face. Bye!

6 comments:

pjacobs51 said...

Syler kills Harry, Spock kills Syler and goes to Michigan, then what happens?

Kelroy said...

Now lots of parents are going to name their kids "Elvendork"

P. Jacobs said...

Elvendork Jacoburger has a ring to it.

Mrs. Corbett said...

Cool! Maybe there will be a prequel series starting with -1 and going to -7.
I'm guessing that's already been speculated on--muggles love to speculate on Harry Potter books.

Alli said...

Elvendork Jacoburger does have a ring to it have a ring to it - plus it's unisex! Maybe we'll name our first kid that - or our first puppy. Right now, I'd rather have a puppy!

mykl said...

Oh snap!! A puppy named Elvendork??? That would be the most awesome name for a dog!! That settles it, our first dog will be Elvendork Jacoburger!! Just thinking of it makes me excited!!