We don't know what hockey is in these parts. In fact I think it's illegal just to talk about it. All we gots is good ole boring base ball. Speaking of which, the Springfield Cardinals beat the St. Louis Cardinals in their pre-season opener. That was funny! Then we had a few of the St. Louis starting pichers from the DL pitch for Springfield. They kicked butt, seemed like cheating though.
I can't believe you take Paul Herbert on other lakes - that's obviously why he's so messed up. Only in the super-polluted waters of Table Rock Lake can ol' Paul function at his best.
And no, I didn't cause this year's lake-going to happen - I think I caused last year's lake-going to NOT happen. (Unless you wanted to go to the lake, then you can blame Pat and Dee Dee).
I'm a little nervous to see how you're going to paint the boat this time. It's not going to say "BLUE JACKETS" in giant letters, is it?
Hockey is the best sport ever. I will always put blue jackets stuff in my post. We all really like to go to there games. Everybody but Mom, she dosn't like the Jackets. Dads goes to couple of games every year, and everyone elso goes to a few games. Corey (Janice's husband) and I have season Tickets and go to every game.
Everyone I've talked to said that this years trip was all your idea alley.
Sorry, I meant to put this in my last comment, but if you guys where to ever come up here during the winter I'd buy you a ticket and take you to a game and let you see how much fun it is. That is everyone who is not a red wings fan, they have to buy there own tickets.
4 comments:
We don't know what hockey is in these parts. In fact I think it's illegal just to talk about it. All we gots is good ole boring base ball. Speaking of which, the Springfield Cardinals beat the St. Louis Cardinals in their pre-season opener. That was funny! Then we had a few of the St. Louis starting pichers from the DL pitch for Springfield. They kicked butt, seemed like cheating though.
I painted a boat once, NOT FUN!
Kelly's # is: 1-206-816-5596
His dad is not home, lol
I can't believe you take Paul Herbert on other lakes - that's obviously why he's so messed up. Only in the super-polluted waters of Table Rock Lake can ol' Paul function at his best.
And no, I didn't cause this year's lake-going to happen - I think I caused last year's lake-going to NOT happen. (Unless you wanted to go to the lake, then you can blame Pat and Dee Dee).
I'm a little nervous to see how you're going to paint the boat this time. It's not going to say "BLUE JACKETS" in giant letters, is it?
Hockey is the best sport ever. I will always put blue jackets stuff in my post. We all really like to go to there games. Everybody but Mom, she dosn't like the Jackets. Dads goes to couple of games every year, and everyone elso goes to a few games. Corey (Janice's husband) and I have season Tickets and go to every game.
Everyone I've talked to said that this years trip was all your idea alley.
Sorry, I meant to put this in my last comment, but if you guys where to ever come up here during the winter I'd buy you a ticket and take you to a game and let you see how much fun it is. That is everyone who is not a red wings fan, they have to buy there own tickets.
Post a Comment