Good luckz catz!! I hearz the Vizardz of Ozwell are quite charmingz!!
Crappy caturday! Wanna play Continuumz?
Poopy Stoolday! I've got some kind of strep throat thing going on, but I'm down for kontinuumz, too.
stooly smurfday!
Stoolesmurf poopyday!
Smurfundies Gasserday
"Smurfundies Gasserday" oh man, I nearly stooled my pants when I read that.
WTF, or WHAT THE SMURF is you allz talking crappy, poopy, stooly, and gassy for? Have a little respectogramification.
Some people used to stool their Smurf Undies, or else blow gas holes in them.
Eeewww
Kelroy,You say "eeeww" when I'm sure you were an abuser of the Smurf underwear. Mothers have long memories.Have you no respect for Papa Smurf?
I never said that it was mine, I was just holding it.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Good luckz catz!! I hearz the Vizardz of Ozwell are quite charmingz!!
Crappy caturday! Wanna play Continuumz?
Poopy Stoolday! I've got some kind of strep throat thing going on, but I'm down for kontinuumz, too.
stooly smurfday!
Stoolesmurf poopyday!
Smurfundies Gasserday
"Smurfundies Gasserday" oh man, I nearly stooled my pants when I read that.
WTF, or WHAT THE SMURF is you allz talking crappy, poopy, stooly, and gassy for? Have a little respectogramification.
Some people used to stool their Smurf Undies, or else blow gas holes in them.
Eeewww
Kelroy,
You say "eeeww" when I'm sure you were an abuser of the Smurf underwear.
Mothers have long memories.
Have you no respect for Papa Smurf?
I never said that it was mine, I was just holding it.
Post a Comment