Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mi jardín bonitísimo

I am growing oxygen! And the best part is that I get to eat most of it. I am currently an apartment dweller, and my patio never gets direct sun, so my options are limited. But I decided to try a container garden.
Here's my container garden so far! I have three pots of leaf lettuce, one of oregano, two of zucchini, three with flowers (no blooms from two yet), and one azaela bonsai, which is currently not doing so well.
Inside, I have a Gold Capella plant, which is supposed to be good for indoor air quality. And I have a small bamboo plant that I've had for several years - don't know how it's still alive.
I always thought I had a black hand of death when it comes to plants, but only one of them is dying so far! Yeah!

3 comments:

BlueJackets9 said...

I planted ours today. I'm growing potatos, tomatos, red onions, baby carrots, cucumbers, sweet and hot peppers.

Kelroy said...

I had a cactus once named Frederick. I think I left him at home.

pjacobs51 said...

I found a jet ski in a dumpster.