ASSSSSAAAHH!!
AWWWWW! So cute! Big Brown Assah!! :) Snappy Smurfday!!!!!
Merry Stoolsy Smurf's Poopsickle day!!
Wow, I don't remember this picture! Are you sure you didn't cut it out of a magazine?I thought I had lived down the whole "Big Brown" thing. Should have known better...Thanks for the Snappy Smurfdays, and the Merry Stoolsy Smurf's Poopsickle Days, and all that aother stuff!
Have a Smurfy Diarrheaday!
I know Aunt Kim didn't cut those bangs:) I wonder which of you did--boys?Happy Birthday!!
Not it
Not it, lol
Many Happy Returns of the day
Post a Comment
9 comments:
ASSSSSAAAHH!!
AWWWWW! So cute! Big Brown Assah!! :) Snappy Smurfday!!!!!
Merry Stoolsy Smurf's Poopsickle day!!
Wow, I don't remember this picture! Are you sure you didn't cut it out of a magazine?
I thought I had lived down the whole "Big Brown" thing. Should have known better...
Thanks for the Snappy Smurfdays, and the Merry Stoolsy Smurf's Poopsickle Days, and all that aother stuff!
Have a Smurfy Diarrheaday!
I know Aunt Kim didn't cut those bangs:) I wonder which of you did--boys?
Happy Birthday!!
Not it
Not it, lol
Many Happy Returns of the day
Post a Comment