That's wizardnet speak for OMW - er, on my way! I'm flying in to KC tomorrow (Wednesday), and then Sam is coming up for a night or two. Then he'll be driving me back on Sunday. So, expect me then, but after I get home I have to unpack and repack for camping.
In the mean time, look at my final raytracing pictures!


The first is supposed to look like moon phases, the second just demonstrates the special thing I did, which was adding and subtracting shapes from each other.
8 comments:
My group is full, but we could use another lvl 9,000 Musik Bender besides myself.
Neat shape doodles!
Wasn't HAL a level 9000. Be careful!
Looks like Vulcan tic tac toe.
I believe Dave was epic level 9000- Hal was somewhere around God lvl 223000.
It's over 9000!!!
Nm, I'll be coming in on Saturday! We still want a pool arty?
I think things might be a little too crazy for us to host a party this weekend! But definitely sometime in August while you're here. Have safe travels!
Awww, I wanna pool party. :(
AHHSON WANT A POOL PARTY!
Post a Comment