Queen Elizabeth looks quite young for 450. That's definetly not queen-like behavior -- how bloody rude.
Actually, it's her 475th and I've been celebrating since midnight with Nicolas Flamel.
So it's been 33 years since this young lady puked on my suit as I was heading for my Sr. Prom. I still owe her one for that!Happy Birthday, you Grand Master of the Cold War!
Pat,We all know you puked on your own suit and blamed it on a precious baby--shame!
she feels terrible for puking on your suit, and would like to offer a $5 gift card to Donatos. however you don't have a Donatos in springfield, so I guess you can just use it to write FU on it.
Actually it was a girl named Sally. It was the 70s after all, and everyono knows that LSD and Champagne don't mix.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Queen Elizabeth looks quite young for 450. That's definetly not queen-like behavior -- how bloody rude.
Actually, it's her 475th and I've been celebrating since midnight with Nicolas Flamel.
So it's been 33 years since this young lady puked on my suit as I was heading for my Sr. Prom. I still owe her one for that!
Happy Birthday, you Grand Master of the Cold War!
Pat,
We all know you puked on your own suit and blamed it on a precious baby--shame!
she feels terrible for puking on your suit, and would like to offer a $5 gift card to Donatos. however you don't have a Donatos in springfield, so I guess you can just use it to write FU on it.
Actually it was a girl named Sally. It was the 70s after all, and everyono knows that LSD and Champagne don't mix.
Post a Comment